A very warm welcome to West Waterford Golf Club from President Jim Moroney, Captain Michael Cass and Lady Captain Nora Flynn.
While West Waterford Golf Club is a relatively new club, it has successfully developed a proud history for itself over the last thirty years. When the Spratt family developed the course in 1993, they had an ambition for WWGC to be one of the leading parklands courses in Ireland.
As we celebrate our 30th Anniversary in 2023, under new ownership, our mission is that:
- West Waterford Golf Club is the ‘go-to’ club in the area providing a friendly, affordable, community-based golf club which will provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for members, their families, and visitors.
- we have a golf course which is a challenging test of golf for competitors yet enjoyable for golfers of all abilities.
- our club will be known as an important part of the community for our friendly atmosphere, quality service and excellent facilities.
- our business plan provides financial stability and allows us to improve course conditions and club infrastructure.
- our governance, administration and golf operations will be of the highest standard.
We are very proud of Seamus Power and Gary Hurley who now play on the PGA Tour and DP World tour, respectively. We wish them well for 2023. Let’s hope they inspire future generations of golfers from our Club.
You are assured of a warm welcome and wonderful experience when you come to play or visit here in the scenic Brickey Valley.